Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm only 23 months old, but I have lots of ideas...




So here's a little rundown of what Noah's currently into/working on:

-Nursing
-Pouring his own drinks
-Buckling buckles
-Nursing

-Dancing, especially in the buff ("Take it off" as he points to his shirt/pants/diaper)
-Going the "other way" (while driving, walking around the neighborhood, or really just the opposite of whatever we're doing. Who said toddler's are contrary?)
-Singing
-Nursing
-Sitting on the kitchen counter and naming everything he sees and then strategically figuring out a way to dump everything on the floor
-Making a mess
-Doing everything on his own (wants to put on his own seatbelt, walk on his own without holding hands, etc.)
-Kissing mama on the mouth (I LOVE this. I'll take as many as I can get while I can get it)
-Puzzles
-Sorting and arranging things
-Screwing lids on and off (especially mommy's makeup and lotions, then trying them out)
-DADDY and whatever he's doing
-Still naming everything
-Making up silly sounds and words and saying them back and forth with you (Ha baby, Ha bobo, Ha byebye)
-Telling you what number song he wants on the car CD player then asking for whatever one he likes over and over and over
-Nursing
-Going to the refrigerator and bringing what he wants to eat/drink to you


That's all I can think of for now but stay tuned!

No comments: