Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Making Up For Lost Time





My goodness. Where do I start. I wish I would have started this sooner, but then, when did I have the time? Things are getting easier and at the same time harder, but in any case, I have some extra time and motivation now, and I want to imprint all of my precious memories of sweet Noah on this blog.

I'll start here...Noah has a new haircut. I am apparently attached to hair, not only my own (I had a bowl cut in sixth grade and vowed never to cut my hair again) but also Noah's. I always dreamed of having a child with curly blond hair, and boy did I get what I asked for. Noah had the cutest little surfer boy hairdo that was turning into dred locks because he would no longer let me detangle it. I was chasing him around the house daily with the detangler and hairbrush, much to his chagrin. I finally realized that I was making my child do something he despised because of my own issues and preferences. So we made the big decision to cut his goldie locks.








No comments: