Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday 3/29/09

Oops! Missed yesterday! Not much to report, though. Kind of a rough day yesterday...Daddy went surfing and to the gym and I took Noah to the park with Oliver. Noah rode his bike. When we got there, Noah ran around a bit and then proceeded to run away from me, ignoring my requests to stay near me or come back. Lugging his bike around with a stubborn doggy was not fun and I wasn't in the mood to chase Noah around. So we ended up going back home early. Noah went to the beach, as it was a beautiful day, with Daddy while I got my hair cut and worked out at the gym. When I got back, Noah was still asleep with Daddy on the chair so I had a few hours to myself. Then they picked up Mother's for dinner (yum!) and Daddy went out while Noah and I played with the cars and watched figure skating. My little Saturday night date!

Today, Sunday, we went to Disneyland! What a treat that was. We rode the carousel, Pinnochio, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Noah was super patient, especially compared to the last time we went. He really understands so much now and it's getting a lot easier to take him places. I guess that's why I have baby fever! I feel like we might actually be able to handle it now. We have season passes to Disneyland now so I'll have much more to report about our D-land adventures in the future I'm sure! When we got back from Disneyland, I took Noah for a run in the BOB and then we went to the park. Noah had a blast playing tag and hide and go seek with some really sweet children so he was happy! And I was happy seeing him have so much fun with other kids...he really needs that now and it's such a treat to watch him interact with other kids. Love that kid...

No comments: