Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Disneyland!

So we broke down and got annual passes to Disneyland. We were going quite a bit the past month, averaging twice a week! The ticket attendants never believed Noah wasn't three, although now we actually do need to purchase a pass for him since his birthday already passed. Noah loves riding the train, visiting Goofy's house, riding Pirates of the Caribbean, the Rockets, and Dumbo. He's been on Pinnocchio, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, the Tea Cups, and I think that's it so far. Oh yeah, he *loves* Tarzan's tree house. That exhibit will give you some buns with all the stair climbing!

He's actually tall enough to ride almost all the rides, but I don't know if he's emotionally ready. We took him on a small roller coaster in Toon Town, but I think it slightly freaked him out. Maybe because daddy told him to hold up his hands? I think that made him feel insecure. I know it makes me insecure on rides when I hold up my hands.

So we are Disneyland locals for sure now!



No comments: