Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I've decided to continue my tradition of giving Noah a book as a gift every year. This year I bought him On the Night You Were Born. Last year I bought him I Love You Every Little Bit. I guess I'm keeping it mushy as long as I can!

Noah is really enjoying the Waldorf playgroups. We made Valentines to give out to the other kids and Noah's teachers, Ms. Uschi and Ms. Lorna. Noah used watercolors to paint red hearts, then we glued white doilies on them together. Daddy cut out the hearts and then tied little silver sparkly bows on each Valentine, along with a little message. I'll post them later:) This was so much more fun and meaningful than just buying some Valentines at the store to hand out. This was also our week to bring snack so we made some cute little heart-shaped banana muffins, hard boiled eggs, and strawberries. Unfortunately, Noah is getting over a cold, so we could not be there to celebrate the festivities. Bummer:(

No comments: